- Cross Jr Volunteer – This program will match trained mentors with a 4th or 5th grade student, who will meet weekly to learn about growth mindset and build relationship. For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
- Youth Center Volunteer – We need help on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Both male and female volunteers needed. Please consider making an impact on young people during these open door and Bible study opportunities. For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Center Meals – Consider getting your church, small group, or organization involved in providing a monthly or one-time meal for students. For more information please contact email@example.com.
- Tutor – Volunteers are paired with a middle school or high school student during 8th period to support and encourage them in reaching academic success. All tutoring happens at the ELANCO school library. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food & Nutrition Pillar
- Meal Pack Program – Volunteer to pack grocery bags on Tuesdays from 10-11 AM. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Food Pantry – Volunteer to help participants load their cars or packing groceries on Wednesdays from 11:30-5:30 PM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Program Van Drivers – become a van driver, assisting with pickup and delivery. Some lifting required. For more information contact email@example.com.
Social Services Pillar
- Transportation – We are in need of male and female drivers for the Transportation Ministry! Drivers help families get to doctors’ appointments. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping with this need!
- Backpack Giveaway Event – Volunteers are needed to help receive & sort donations before and at our event. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Winter Coat Program– Volunteers are need to help set up and help at event held in early October. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Christmas Gift Giving Program – Volunteers are needed to help receive & sort donation before and at our event. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Cleaning Teams – Volunteer as a group or an individual to clean our offices once a month. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Involved Today!
If you are interested in getting involved at CrossNet Ministries please fill out the following form.