Skip to content
What We Do
Food & Nutrition Programs
4th Annual Garden Gala
2019 SquireSide Giveback Days!!
Why We Exist
Board of Directors
Current Volunteer Opportunities
– Invest once a week on a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon during the school year from 3:30-4:45 PM to work with 4th & 5th graders. Please contact:
– We need help on Tuesday evenings (male volunteers) and Thursday evenings (female volunteers). Please consider making an impact on young people during these open door and Bible study opportunities. For more information please contact:
Youth Center Meals
– Consider getting your church, small group, or organization involved in providing a monthly or one-time meal for students. For more information please contact
– Volunteers are paired with a middle school or high school student on Mondays or Wednesdays during 8th period or after school to support and encourage them in reaching academic success. All tutoring happens at the ELANCO school library. For more information contact
Food & Nutrition Pillar
Power Pack Project
– Volunteer to pack grocery bags on Thursday form 1:30-3:00 PM. For more information contact
– Volunteer to help participants load their cars or walk participants through the Food Pantry on Wednesdays form 2:30-5:30 PM. Contact
Food Program Van Drivers
– become a van driver, assisting with pickup and delivery. Some lifting required. For more information contact
Social Services Pillar
– We are in need of male and female drivers for the Transportation Ministry! Drivers help families get to doctors’ appointments. Please contact
if you are interested in helping with this need!
Backpack Giveaway Event
– Volunteers are needed to help receive & sort donation Monday – Thursday, August 5-8 between 9:00AM and 5:00PM. Contact
for more details.
Get Involved Today!
If you are interested in getting involved at CrossNet Ministries please fill out the following form.
I am interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities with:
Power Pack Project
Check all that apply
Other area of volunteer interest
Additional comments / questions
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.