Doors open at 5:15 PM, dinner starts at 6:00 PM.
*SPECIAL NOTE: The in-person portion of this event is officially sold out!
Don’t miss an opportunity to hear from Grammy Award winning artist and performer, Laura Story! We have an amazing night planned with CrossNet updates, delicious food, music, stories and more! Join us for an incredible night on Tuesday, March 28th. You can still be a part of this special evening by purchasing a livestream link. See details below.
*Our 2023 In-Person Event Sponsorships at Shady Maple Banquet Center are now sold out!
- If you would like to get on our waitlist please call our office at 717-355-2454 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- The Virtual Link option is still available! To purchase click here.
How Can I Participate Virtually?
- Click here to purchase the $25 livestream link to view the event live on Tuesday, March 28th. Livestream starts at 7:00 PM.
- Call our office at 717-355-2454 to sign up over the phone using your credit card.
- Stop by our office at 123 West Franklin Street, New Holland, PA to purchase the link in person by cash, check or credit card.
- Your livestream link will be emailed to you closer to the event. Materials for the Banquet will be available for pick up at our office a week prior to the event.
What is a Virtual Watch Group?
- Register online, via email, phone, or stop into our office to purchase a livestreaming link.
- Invite family and friends to view the banquet with you at home, church, at a workplace or location of your choice.
- Eat and enjoy a meal together, if desired. No food deliveries or pick-up this year.
- Event materials will be emailed for you prior to the event.
- Simple set up: have technology available to view the event (a link will be emailed to host), and table and chairs for your guests.
- Watch livestream of the banquet at 7:00 PM
To Register For The Livestream Link Online, Please Visit: Online Registration Form.
Please contact the office at 717-355-2454, to check on availability.